Mini Matt Smith challenges you to the Fish Finger and Custard Dunk
Make dreams come true and take the #FishCustardChallenge
Cant get hold of fish fingers and custard? That's okay dunk any food in any drink and take a selfie.
Here is what you need to do:
- Cook your fish fingers thoroughly
- Put hot/cold custard in a bowl
- Set up your camera/phone to record or take a selfie of you doing the challenge
- Share your video to Twitter using the hashtag #FishCustardDream and tag @DCT_Charity on Twitter or dreamscometruecharity on Instagram add in I've donated text MINI11 £1 to 70070 to donate
- Text to donate MINI11 £1 to 70070
- Nominate 3 friends to take the challenge - Share "I've donated to @DCT_Charity #FishCustardChallenge I challenge you to make a dream come true text MINI11 £1 to 70070 to donate"
12 year old George has autism and other physical disabilities but does not let these things stand in his way. He has just become a young ambassador for Dreams Come True and is challengeing people to take on his Fish Finger and Custard Challenge!
He is also known as George MCM and “Mini Matt Smith”. He has a You Tube channel called MineCartMayhem and he has been lucky enough to interview the cast both past and present from the hit BBC Sci-Fi show DoctorWho. He is also a Cosplayer and likes to dress as the 11th Doctor (Matt Smith).
Thank you Geroge for fundraising for other children through his fish finger and custard challenge.
His dream was to have his own Tardis which we delivered at the end of 2015.
Text MINI11 £5 to 70070 to help make more dreams come true for children like George.
Author: Hannah Attenburrow
Source: Dreams Come True
No one has left a comment on this page yet.
Leave a comment
All fields are required, to leave a comment.