Fundraising Pack & Downloads
Pop the kettle on and take a moment. Here you'll find everything you need to ensure that your Dream Tea runs like a dream.
Top tips to make your Dream Tea a success
- Choose a time and place - work, school, home or in the community. Decide on your venue and then start letting people know. Download posters and invitations below.
- Give it a theme or get competitive - anything from traditional Victorian afternoon tea to a Mad Hatter's tea party. Organise a Bake Off and auction the star bake.
- Get baking – from Heavenly Lemon Squares to the Dreamiest of Chocolate Cakes there's a heap of recipes from our celebrity supporters to inspire you in the kitchen.
- Ask for donations. Don't forget to Gift Aid to raise an additional 25%.
- Join the conversation. Get involved with our Facebook, Instagram and Twitter communities for Dream Tea chat, competitions, recipes and more.
The tots at Little Laura's nursery in West Lavington celebrated Dream Tea by dressing up in purple and orange. Three year old Bethany told her Daddy that she loves dressing up and she loves cake.
Dream Tea Guide
Everything you need to have a Dream Tea
Let people know about your Dream Tea
Invite guests to your Dream Tea
Label and price your cakes
Decorate with some Dream Tea bunting