Arctic Trek Challenge
Minimum Sponsorship: £3,250
Summary: Hard to imagine that trekking in sub zero temperatures is going to constitute the best week of your life, but when you throw in glistening snowdrifts, the Northern Lights, Mr Claus and a snug night at the Arctic Snow Hotel, it all begins to make sense.
Now taking bookings for treks between January and March 2018 and 2019
On this unique challenge you will head to Rovaniemi in Finland and spend three days trekking into the Arctic Circle. After a training weekend, as well as several briefing evenings and a good amount of training, you will be ready for the challenge, however always be ready for the unexpected.
Included in the price:
- Flights & transfers
- All food & subsistence whilst on trail
- All meals (excluding lunch on Tuesday)
- One night’s stay at the Arctic Snow Hotel
- Celebration dinner in the Arctic Snow Hotel
- Experienced/qualified guides on trail
- Provision of pulk, tents and stoves
- Training pack including hoodie, water bottle & other goodies
- One UK-based weekend training camp
- 3 x information evenings
- Online support from BSE throughout the year
More information here.