Extreme Dream Tea
We challenge you to take on a 'Extreme' Dream Tea!
If fundraising for us during Dream Tea is something you would like to be involved in but hosting a tea party really isn't your bag! Then why not get involved in an extraordianary dream tea.
Whether it's hosting a tea party in a interesting location (for example the top of Snowdon), taking on a personal challenge like abseiling down Spinnaker Tower dressed as a tea pot or setting a new world recored in tea pot juggling we want to hear from you!
Extreme Dream Tea comes in all shapes and sizes here are some ideas:
- Host a fundraising glow in the dark tea party
- Host a fundraising 'tea' (or wine if preffered) party in an odd location, were thinking beach, top of a mountain, jungle
- Cookie monster party
- Join us to beat the largest cream tea world record
- A purple and orange pjamma party, whether its at your office or school, swap uniform and suits for a donation
- Fancy dreass only as the letter 'T'
- Tea Pot juggling, get your friends and family to sponsor you to set a new world record for tea pot juggling - note the World record for juggling three objects was 12 hours 5 minutes, think you can beat that?
- Shave it, dye it, wax it all in the name of charity!
- Tea pot relay - any sport, any distance, grab some tea pots and start fundraising!
- Glow stick run - with tea and cake to finish
- Do somethign BRAVE face a fear to raise money for charity, whether its hanging out with spiders or doing a bunjee jump
- Plank or press up challenge
- Nominate your friends to show us their besty 'MugShot'
- 24 hour game-athon challenge your friends to 24 hours on your favourite game
- Colour run - with tea and cake to finish
- Roller skating race
- Abseiling dressed as a tea pot
BlogsTriumphant Tri-a-Tri Helps to Make More ‘Dreams Come True’ Over 70 young pupils from Churcher’s College Junior School gathered for the... 16/05/2017 | Fundraising & Events
Try-a-Tri Helps to Make More ‘Dreams Come True’ On Sunday 14th May Tri High held the 2nd in their series of Tri A Tri events ... 16/05/2017 | Fundraising & Events